Thursday, August 19, 2010

I wud like to build Web2.0 know-how. Cud someone recommend books/URL on LAMP, Symphony, Interface Design etc?

I have just finished B-School and am starting-up a tech venture in the Web 2.0 space. We have written our business plan and secured some funding. We are now heading into the implementation phase. I would like to avoid making common mistakes and would love any feedback/tips you have for a first time Entrepreneurs. More specifically, I would like to get to grips with technologies such as LAMP, Symphony, Interface Design etc that I am beginning to deal with. Could you recommend me to the popular sources online (URLs) or offline (Books) where I can build the knowledge base relatively quickly?





Really appreciate your help and look forward to being an active member here.





Best Wishes,


MoVeDa

I wud like to build Web2.0 know-how. Cud someone recommend books/URL on LAMP, Symphony, Interface Design etc?
May be you can post your requirements at freelance website like http://www.getafreelnacer.com/ .


No comments:

Post a Comment