Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help! I upgraded to Norton 360 version 2.0 for XP yesterday and?

now my computer is making grunting noises? What could it be? And everytime I try to open up the task bar, it says "initializing configuration wizard," then "configuring auto live update," then "configuring antivirus" and finally, "configuring Norton community confidential watch." I'm not able to see the 4 task bar in my previous version (PC Security, Backup and Restore, PC Tune up, Fraud Monitoring). Does anyone know what's wrong?





Web browsing is fine but not being able to get into the task bar and the grunting noises is worrying me!

Help! I upgraded to Norton 360 version 2.0 for XP yesterday and?
Welcome to the magic land of Norton's compute rcontrol.
Reply:dump Norton and get AVG, its free. Norton is a P-I-T-A


No comments:

Post a Comment