Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is verizon Vcast or mobileweb 2.0 just a watered down browser or can I go to any website using it?

I am thinking of getting an LG Voyager, but I am worried about the internet on it. I know the phone has a full web browser on it, but does verizon support this? Att's iphone has a full featured web browser, but it is way too slow for me.

Is verizon Vcast or mobileweb 2.0 just a watered down browser or can I go to any website using it?
The Voyager has a full web browser. Verizon's clamshell phones like the Razr do not- they have watered down internet. If you want good browsing on Verizon, checkout the 8830. That's what I use with Opera Mobile. It's a great browser, but you have to download it. It's free though. AT%26amp;T's network is really slow, that's why I have Verizon.


No comments:

Post a Comment