Sunday, August 22, 2010

I lost my web cam cd! And my computer cant find the hardware!?

all my web cam says is 2.0 usb camera. on the pox it says Pc camera digital zone. ive searched the internet but i cannot find anything! help =[ is there something i can download that works with all web cams? or just ANYTHINGGG!?!?

I lost my web cam cd! And my computer cant find the hardware!?
Try Uninstalling the Driver you have on Divice Manager and Plug in the WebCam then click on Windows Updated, Under Hardware Updates IT work for me..
Reply:I tried to search too using what you've listed here. If there's not an address, phone number, website address, etc. on the box or the instructions that came with the camera... I'm not sure what else to tell you.





If this is something that may have been accidentally deleted from your PC, you could try a System Restore to a date before this all started. If you've updated any drivers since then, you'll have to update them again, but files you've created will be fine.





Click 'Start'


Mouse over 'All Programs', 'Accessories', 'System Tools'


Click on 'System Restore' and follow the on-screen directions.





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment