Thursday, August 19, 2010

I can't run Firefox 2.0 in my pc w/ windows xp and Explorer 7.0. Used to be fine w/FF ver1.05.?

I did use Firefox 2.0 for sometimes until two weeks ago.


The web page always ask me to try again due to no connection to web page.

I can't run Firefox 2.0 in my pc w/ windows xp and Explorer 7.0. Used to be fine w/FF ver1.05.?
The problem you are having lies in a firewall that is installed on your computer. Whether you have a virus software firewall, or the basic windows firewall, there is an option to only allow certain programs to access the internet, and during the switch something may have affected this. By disabling your firewalls and restarting firefox you should be able to see if this is the case. Then just go into your firewall's preferences and add firefox to the list of programs that can access the internet

dental care

No comments:

Post a Comment